Meu canto de descanso, meu lugar de encanto.

Minha casa escondida, meu espaço com titulo. I hate ego!

terça-feira, 9 de setembro de 2008

The first sight guide to realize. ($$$)

In first of all, we have to do or condolencies to our business partners.
In second sight, we need a program system that knows our usual business partners.
This system have to identify the program nodes.

The shipment is to what it indicate to where it indicate. The time between it, and the modification before don´t matter, the client always have the reason. If not, it´s not business. Every child know it.

We have to understand that´s english is an international pattern for language, it´s easy, safety and fast. What we don´t know we don´t have to do.

Privacy is an excelence. What we let out for curiosity purpouses, is an administrative or fraudulent error.

What we have agreed in contract, it is what have to be made, we need the time, we´re humans, but it is what have to be predicted and respected.

That´s my way, the way of "rules", and the way I don´t want to do different than it is. And I believe like they believe on me. I don´t believe and don´t do business with lies.

Put the childrens on the school, the bandits on the prison and the crazy womans on the sanatorium. Or just watch and learn, and let the goods do the work. And don´t turn around to know more than you can, if it´s private.

talking in business if you know what I mean.

Nenhum comentário:

Bottom

Bottom
l.t.d.a. ®to Torquato Mesquita de Rezende Borges ®Todos os direitos reservados: Blog Copyright © 1994 – 2017 Google Partner - Mir. Associations & Katie Blossoms ®