http://www.zytrax.com/tech/pc/resolution.html
Tracked on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VRAM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_bandwidth
Tech Power Up discussion assigned to VRAM:
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/explain-to-me-how-memory-width-128-192-256-bit-etc-is-related-to-memory-amount.170588/
What I'm trying to understand that is sometimes that refresh rate in bandwidth for the bit rate in the memory will affect the image resolution in the bit rate the memory access for the "shader" refreshing. What could be the best bit rate to assist the right refresh rate in definition for a low level, medium level, or high leveled refreshed monitor.
Sometimes it just can displace the "texteled" resolution by the wrong technology used for the video accessing memory in refresh rate. But it will mean 192 in bit rate for a "medium level" in options to effect? I don't know... - More is something which tries the "shader" more defined in strong definition for the final result but that can be also emulated by other transitions, but I can't say at all at the same result by reading the access memory in strong definition for the memory type. But the refresh rate "still tries" something else in large bit rates.
This Thread is one year old, but still funny, and the topic seems to not have a concluded subject.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário