Meu canto de descanso, meu lugar de encanto.

Minha casa escondida, meu espaço com titulo. I hate ego!

domingo, 25 de outubro de 2015

Windows XP Anti-trust Time machine

Pensando no trust de manter o caminho livre aos servidores da Microsoft e o Nist official ITS (Internet Time Service) dos Estados Unidos que globalmente em visão atômica comunica o horário mundial me aventurei em instalar o NTP que além de ser um serviço similar projeta categorias de programa, mas ao instala-lo me deparei com o erro na Atualização e na Instalação do Windows XP, o que corrobora mais aquele assunto que corrompe o sistema da finalização do suporte ao sistema operacional do ano 2000.

Entrei em contato com o suporte denominado do NTP e a resposta foi a seguinte:

Your request to the security mailing list

 Posting of your message titled "NTP Test"

 has been rejected by the list moderator. The moderator gave the
 following reason for rejecting your request:

 "The purpose of this list is for people to contact the ntp.org team
 regarding security holes that they believe they have found in the
 reference implementation of the NTP server and client software from
 ntp.org.

 This is not a “help” or discussion list, and it’s membership is
 private and tightly controlled."

 Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
 at:

 security-owner@lists.ntp.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response:
Indeed, what I have with this? I was only curious as it are freely presented as option serving to enter publicity. Anyway, I found that some windows updates from Microsoft can cause this security breach also to the core.

NTP or Microsoft, I have to solve this issue.
--------------------------------------------

I have to post this message to the people which do not deserves this and for my self which found this for the second or third time in that curiosity.


Nenhum comentário:

Bottom

Bottom
l.t.d.a. ®to Torquato Mesquita de Rezende Borges ®Todos os direitos reservados: Blog Copyright © 1994 – 2017 Google Partner - Mir. Associations & Katie Blossoms ®